DARE HUMAN RESOURCES CORPORATION
OTTAWA, TORONTO, MONTREAL, DUBAI
For over 21 years, the professionals at Dare Human Resources Corporation deliver a complete suite of Integrated Human Capital Management (HCM) Services to meet the needs of our various public and private sector clients. DareHR clients reap the rewards of our personal service approach and deep experience in Permanent Recruitment, Executive Search, Flexible Staffing, IT Contracting and our full range of HR Consulting and Business Growth Solutions.From our base in Ottawa, we are conducting searches that cover the spectrum from senior executive through middle management, our consultants draw on their own personal experience in the fields they service to provide informed and innovative resources within their specific areas of expertise.
|PATENT COORDINATOR / CLERK
Title: PATENT COORDINATOR / CLERK
Security clearance: None
Travel Required: No
Years Experience: 4
Start Date: immediate
Employer Type: Private Sector
Company URL: www.darehr.com
PATENT COORDINATOR / CLERK
LOCATION: Montreal, Quebec
SALARY: $40K - $55K, D.O.E.
BENEFITS: Full benefits package included
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of four (4) years
Our Client, a large full service National Law Firm, is actively searching for an experienced and fully bilingual (English & French -- written and verbal) Patent Coordinator / Clerk for its office in Montreal, Quebec.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
• Implementing and managing the filing systems, processes and the administrative matters necessary to support the patenting and licensing activities of this high volume, fast paced intellectual property legal department;
• Handling all incoming and outgoing mail as well as drafting various types of correspondence to Clients;
• Docketing all incoming mail for patents and maintain a patent database;
• Preparing formal documents for filing patent applications;
• Transcribing and typing patent documents;
• Maintaining contact with Clients;
• Conducting special patent searches;
• Reviewing and monitoring daily diary and due case reports as well as initiating appropriate action where necessary;
• Other administrative duties as needed.
A Legal Assistant Diploma or Certificate with a minimum of four (4) years directly related experience at a law firm working with Patent Agents is necessary.
You must possess leadership abilities as well as exceptional analytical and interpersonal verbal and written communication skills (in English or French). High motivation, with the proven results in working in a fast paced environment either with a team or individually, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks as well as analytical and research skills are other necessary characteristics.
The Firm provides an excellent salary and benefits to the successful candidate. If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/C.V., preferably in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call toll free at (877) 346 7823 if you have any questions.
NOTE THAT ONLY SELECTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW
THERE IS NEVER A FEE FOR APPLICANTS. YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS RESPECTED
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly submit your resume to email@example.com
Submit your resume online